DealSumm brings integration to third party data sources with release of new REST API
Commercial Real Estate technology company, DealSumm has launched a new REST API the company announced on March 1st 2022. The REST API offers a range of loading and exporting features aimed at automating and integrating third party sources and giving users direct access to their data. This powerful new tool offers greater flexibility and efficiency to clients who are focused on making their data actionable.
Among other uses, the DealSumm REST API serves as a robust tool for exporting bulk data with flexible customization and filtering options. To facilitate third-party integrations, the REST API allows mapping of external metadata, such as record IDs to DealSumm records, to ensure a seamless workflow.
The REST API has three core functionalities:
- Exporting Abstracts
- Exports values from multiple abstracts as single CSV file
- User controls scope of export
- Option to export all fields or specify a custom list
- Option to filter exported abstracts conditionally by status or date last changed
- Loading Abstracts Metadata
- Attaches external metadata to lease records in DealSumm
- Facilitates mapping external IDs for third-party integration
- Exporting Account Details
- Exports snapshot of project contents, metadata, and configuration
- Includes complete project folder hierarchy with metadata
- Includes complete list of abstract template fields
- Supports usage of Export Abstracts and Load Abstracts Metadata
To find out more please contact our sales department at email@example.com to find out how DealSumm’s technology can save you time, increase accuracy and make your team more efficient.